blueseventy wetsuits nz Blueseventy Triathlon Suits woman , Blueseventy Sprint Fullsuit Suits woman Black Triathlon,blueseventy racing swimsuit,Official USA Stockists blueseventy r10 online shop,wide range
This suit is a perfect match for those who are just starting out. The 2012 Sprint has been manufactured to represent all that is needed in a wetsuit for a swimmers initial foray into the open water.
We all know the first time in the open water can be daunting, we also understand new competitors may be wanting to sacrifice comfort and flexibility for a multi-use suit. We believe for the first time they need a suit focused on open water swimming and nothing else.
The Sprint gives swimmers the initial confidence and buoyancy they need. No other suit in this price delivers true open water swimming and design without any sacrifices to quality.
- Buoyancy: Central buoyancy panel for improved body position
- Flexibility: Large oversize high stretch underarm gussets provide freedom of movement in the swim stroke
- Comfort: Were globally renown for our wetsuit fit, and years of experience has gone into making the sprint comfortable, so you can concentrate on swimming and not what your wearing
- Anatomical Leg Cut: Shaped lower leg allows quicker exit from suit
- Lowered Collar: A curved closure flap reduced rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing
- Textured Forearms: The mesh skin forearms improve grip and feel for the water
At this moment, the product Blueseventy Sprint Fullsuit is in stock at Blueseventy Factory Outlet USA. Find out what other running & triathlon products, the brand Blueseventy has at your online running & triathlon store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Suits woman models. At Blueseventy Factory Outlet USA we stock the latest styles and designs of Triathlon. Browse through our selection and find the running & triathlon item that suits your needs.
Blueseventy - Triathlon - Suits woman
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.