mammut climbing packs Mammut Men´s Shoes Trail running , Mammut MTR 141 Pro Low Goretex Trail running Black Men´s shoes 100% quality guarantee,mammut miva,affordable price mammut smart belay device,various design
This robust training and long-distance mountain Trail running shoe provides excellent cushioning thanks to its relatively high midsole. The integrated GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane and elastic tongue construction offer protection from knocks, penetrating stones and damage to the material. The medium heel drop of 11mm and the patented Rolling Concept, which provides prone and supine support as needed, ensure a rounded rolling movement for mid- and fore-foot runners. The two-part gripex? Sonar II outsole includes Sonar technology, which offers grip in every direction, and two rubber blends of different softnesses with integrated glass particles for reduced wear. It also includes Base Fit Advanced® with improved efficiency, memo foam and the handy Advanced MTR Speed Lace System.
- Training Mountain Trail running
- Long Distance Mountain Trail running
- The improved version of the patented power-transmission system produces optimum support in the shoe, direct precision, noticeable reduction of pressure points and prevents blisters due to the fact that the foot forms a harmonious whole with the shoe.
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Sonar Technology
- The softer rubber mix helps to massively increase adhesion and grip on all surfaces. The only disadvantage: the rubber sole becomes flatter faster ?
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- This aim of this type of construction is to create the shaft of a shoe using a material with as few seams as possible. This provides greater robustness, thanks to the lower number of contact surfaces and reduced overall weight.
- This speed lace system is easy to use, and provides permanent and precise locking. And it?s just as quick and easy to open again. To prevent the remaining lace from catching anywhere, it can be fixed securely in the lacing zone using elastic loops
- Cushioning Strobel construction with Stone Shield
- Midsole height 10 / 21 mm
- HeelDrop 11 mm
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabricEffective moisture absorption, fast drying performanceAbrasion-resistant and cushioning
- Weight for UK size 8.5 per shoe [g]: 370
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear: 100% guaranteed waterproof thanks to premium quality high-fitting, sealed, insert socks made of PTFC (PolyTetraFluorCarbone). The Extended version offers excellent breathability with low warming ability.
- gripex Sonar II sole: Sole developed specifically for alpine activitiesAll-round safety and grip conceptRounded edges and multi-directional lugsInterior sticky rubber blend with high abrasion resistance
- Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction: No formation of creases in the tongue areaEasier to put on and take off
- Rolling Concept: Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the footOptimizes natural anti-roll behaviourReduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle)Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findingsReduces the weight of the sole
- FeetMap: Lining and padding systemTakes account of the different areas of the footLess perspiration, exposure to cold, pressure
- Sonar Technology: Every aspect of Mammuts long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain Trail running soleIts profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar wavesRunning in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength
- Memo Foam: Guarantees an individual fitPads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
- Advanced MTR Speed Lace System: User-friendly, efficient systemFor quick and secure lacingWith double lace fixing
- Base Fit Advanced: Efficient lace system for the perfect symbiosis of foot and shoeDirect power transmission from the lacing to the half-socksIncreased support and precision, prevents blistering
- gripex? Sticky Rubber Compound: Rubber mix for far stronger gripThis mix is softer and therefore has a shorter life span
- Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
- If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
- Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
- If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
Do not wait any longer and buy Mammut MTR 141 Pro Low Goretex. For any other information about the characteristics of Mammut MTR 141 Pro Low Goretex, you can get in contact with Mammut Cheap UK through our contact page. Mammut Cheap UK offers an exclusive collection of Men´s shoes for running & triathlon and other leisure activity. Our Men´s shoes will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Trail running articles.
Mammut - Men´s Shoes - Trail running