mammut ski pants Mammut Men´s Shoes Trail running , Mammut MTR 141 Pro Low Goretex Trail running Black Men´s shoes,mammut harness,sale retailer mammut smart alpine belay device,Free and Fast Shipping
This robust training and long-distance mountain Trail running shoe provides excellent cushioning thanks to its relatively high midsole. The integrated GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane and elastic tongue construction offer protection from knocks, penetrating stones and damage to the material. The medium heel drop of 11mm and the patented Rolling Concept, which provides prone and supine support as needed, ensure a rounded rolling movement for mid- and fore-foot runners. The two-part gripex™ Sonar II outsole includes Sonar technology, which offers grip in every direction, and two rubber blends of different softnesses with integrated glass particles for reduced wear. It also includes Base Fit Advanced® with improved efficiency, memo foam and the handy Advanced MTR Speed Lace System.
- Training Mountain Trail running
- Long Distance Mountain Trail running
- The improved version of the patented power-transmission system produces optimum support in the shoe, direct precision, noticeable reduction of pressure points and prevents blisters due to the fact that the foot forms a harmonious whole with the shoe.
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Sonar Technology
- The softer rubber mix helps to massively increase adhesion and grip on all surfaces. The only disadvantage: the rubber sole becomes flatter faster …
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- This aim of this type of construction is to create the shaft of a shoe using a material with as few seams as possible. This provides greater robustness, thanks to the lower number of contact surfaces and reduced overall weight.
- This speed lace system is easy to use, and provides permanent and precise locking. And it’s just as quick and easy to open again. To prevent the remaining lace from catching anywhere, it can be fixed securely in the lacing zone using elastic loops
- Cushioning Strobel construction with Stone Shield
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabricEffective moisture absorption, fast drying performanceAbrasion-resistant and cushioning
- Weight: 370 g
- Midsole height 10 / 21 mm
- HeelDrop 11 mm
- gripex Sonar II sole: Sole developed specifically for alpine activities All-round safety and grip concept Rounded edges and multi-directional lugs Interior sticky rubber blend with high abrasion resistance
- Rolling Concept: Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the footOptimizes natural anti-roll behaviourReduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle)Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findingsReduces the weight of the sole.
- Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction: No formation of creases in the tongue areaEasier to put on and take off
- FeetMap: Lining and padding systemTakes account of the different areas of the footLess perspiration, exposure to cold, pressure.
- Sonar Technology: Every aspect of Mammuts long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain Trail running soleIts profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar wavesRunning in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength.
- Memo Foam: Guarantees an individual fitPads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
- Advanced MTR Speed Lace System: User-friendly, efficient systemFor quick and secure lacingWith double lace fixing
- Base Fit Advanced: Efficient lace system for the perfect symbiosis of foot and shoeDirect power transmission from the lacing to the half-socksIncreased support and precision, prevents blistering
- gripex™ Sticky Rubber Compound: Rubber mix for far stronger gripThis mix is softer and therefore has a shorter life span.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
Order now your Mammut MTR 141 Pro Low Goretex and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Mammut MTR 141 Pro Low Goretex, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Mammut MTR 141 Pro Low Goretex is in stock and the price is . With our variety of Trail running articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Mammut - Men´s Shoes - Trail running
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.