mammut goretex jackets Mammut Men´s Shoes Trail running , Mammut MTR 201 Dyneema Tech Low Trail running White Men´s shoes,mammut fleece,luxurious Collection mammut brecon ii gtx boots,Clearance
The most robust shoe for victories and top performance in demanding alpine Trail running competitions! Made from the very tear- and abrasion-resistant Dyneema® fabric. This material has been successfully used in webbing and quickdraw slings for climbing. The MTR 201 Low Tech is lightweight, direct and precise thanks to its six-millimeter heel drop, the cushioning IP EVA wedge and the aggressive Sonar tech sole by gripex™ with integrated Sonar technology. Mammuts proven footwear technologies Base Fit®, Rolling Concept® Memo Foam, FeetMap and the Speed Lace system ensure that the footwear is comfortable, safe, lightweight and robust in alpine terrain.
- Trail running
- Nordic Walking
- Midsole height 8 / 14 mm
- HeelDrop 6 mm
- MTR Speed Lace System
- Cushioning Strobel construction with D3O and Stone Shield
- Base Fit
- Rolling Concept
- Sonar Technology
- Memo Foam
- Single Shell Construction
- 3-D Textile
- Rubber toe cap
- Liquid Rubber Protection
- Flex index: A4
- Last index: MTR Tech
- Weight for UK size 8.5 (per pair): 584
The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- The unique tread construction, designed to ensure maximum transfer of braking and impetus force, is inspired by the concentric pattern created sonar waves. This guarantees high lateral edge stability for steep traverses, a secure grip on slippery surfaces thanks to the flexible ribs and an integrated longitudinal arch support. The flexible ribs integrated in the wedge and the patented Rolling Concept ensure a rounded rolling movement combined with ergonomic support and cushioning.
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- This patented Mammut technology delivers exceptional power transfer from the lacing section to the sole. The concept is based on free-sliding bands that are anchored to the insole. This results in enhanced safety and freedom from blisters, since the foot cannot slip around inside the boot.
- The extremely robust, abrasion-resistant, UV and moisture-resistant polyethylene fiber used has an aesthetic, high-quality appearance and represents real innovation in the functional footwear arena. It is 60% more cutting resistant than carbon fiber of the same thickness, and around 15 times tear resistant than steel.
- The VENtech™ technical fabric lining, which is made from soft polyester, actively improves the temperature as a result of highly efficient moisture wicking and fast drying. The durable antimicrobial treatment helps to prevent or reduce unpleasant odors. C
Gripex Sonar Tech sole:
- Trimmed down to ensure a light weight, this mountain Trail running sole features a circular pattern of lugs (Sonar technology) together with integrated ribs to provide optimal grip on alpine terrain and efficient self-cleaning. Further support for this feature is provided by the soft rubber mixture (sticky rubber).
Buy your favorite Men´s shoes models and enjoy running & triathlon. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Mammut MTR 201 Dyneema Tech Low. If you have any doubt in buying Mammut MTR 201 Dyneema Tech Low, get in contact with our team of professionals in running & triathlon via telephone or email.
Mammut - Men´s Shoes - Trail running
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.